There can be many reasons behind leaving a discord server you made or any other, no matter you will get a brief tutorial here on how to leave a discord server on mobile and desktop.
In Discord, we get connected to several other servers for sharing thoughts and helping each other by joining communities like gaming.
But there can be many reasons where you may need to leave a server, probably you have reached server limit or you don’t want to be on your server anymore.
In this article, we will cover several other topics related to leaving a discord server like
- What happens when you leave a discord server?
- How do I leave a discord server without anyone knowing?
- How to leave a discord server you made without deleting it?
How to Leave a Discord Server on Desktop
Though the process of leaving a discord server is very easy, but keep in mind after leaving a server you won’t be able to send any messages neither any notifications from that server.
1. Open the Discord app or through the web.
2. Now on the discord dashboard, you will find all the discord servers you are connected with on the left-hand side.
3. Navigate to the server you want to leave and right-click on it.
4. From the options at the very bottom you will find Leave server, click on it. You will be prompted with a confirmation box where you need to click on Leave Server again.
5. You have successfully left the discord server.
What happens when you Leave a Discord Server_________
Once you exit any discord server, you are completely removed from that server member list and roles. You won’t be able to send any messages and receive any notifications.
As soon as you exit this discord group, this server will instantly get disappeared from your discord dashboard.
How to Leave a Discord Server on Mobile
Again this is as easy as it is on the desktop, follow the below steps
1. Open the Discord app on your android mobile or iPhone
2. From the discord server list, tap on the one that you want to exit.
3. Tap on the 3 dot icon which is on the very right hand of the server name and then from the options tap on Leave Server.
4. Tap on leave server again on the confirmation box, once done you are out of the server.
How do I Rejoin a Discord Server I left?_________________
If you want to rejoin the discord server or any other that you left accidentally, then you will need an invite link again to join.
- You can either DM any member of that server, requesting an invite link.
- Or, if the server is verified that you can search on server discovery and join.
How to Leave a Discord Server you made without deleting it?__
Now if you wish to leave a server that you created and you do not want to delete it then you can do it by transferring discord server ownership to someone else in the group.
Probably there can be many reasons where you don’t want to be on a server that you created and even you won’t get any option of leaving the server until and unless you transfer the ownership to someone else.
How do I leave a discord server without anyone knowing?___
There is no direct or official discord feature to do this, but this can be done with a trick where you can leave a discord server without anyone knowing.
This can be done with a few easy steps.
- Change your username (you can revert the changes after few days)
- Remove your profile picture
- Leave a server that you want to and be invisible for a few days
People will see that someone left the server but as this username and profile picture will be different they won’t be able to know who exactly left.
I hope you know how to leave a discord server on mobile and desktop along with many other related pieces of information.
Can you write your exact reason behind leaving the server in the comment box?
Please visit our Youtube Channel and subscribe to it for regular discord videos. You can leave your comment with the topic in the channel if you want me to create any videos or blogs.