In this article, you will learn how to inspect element on discord to create fake discord messages for fun.
You can change the username, nickname, messages, and emojis through the inspect element.
Discord is an amazing platform that’s frequently meant for Gamers but it’s regularly used for banter among friends. It’s far a splendid region to prank your friends.
- Discord inspect elements do not work on the Discord app, you can create fake discord message only through Computer browsers.
- Changes are done through the inspect element can only be seen on your device.
- Once you refresh the screen changes will be reverted.
- Do not misuse of inspect element
- Any Discord poll created results can also be changed, but only on your own computer.
Please read a few key information at the bottom, like
– What is an inspect element?
– How to inspect element on Discord?
– Avoid Discord inspect element SCAM
– How to see the hidden password on Discord through the inspect element?
How to Inspect Element on Discord
There are 3 best ways to inspect element on Discord, depending on you, which methods suits you the best.
- Through Browser Developer tools
- Through inspect element shortcut (CTRL + Shift + I) for Windows and (Command⌘ + Option + I) for MAC
- Right-click on the Discord screen
So we will learn through the method of Inspect element shortcut on the Chrome browser
STEP 1:- Open Google Chrome and type www.discord.com to open Discord on your chrome browser. Please type your username and password to log in.
STEP 2:- Press CTRL + Shift + I key altogether or right-click on the page which will bring a white coding page of the inspect element on the right-hand side of the browser.
STEP 3:- Now you are ready to prank your friends with discord fake messages. I will brief you on how to create fake discord messages, usernames, and emoji.
Create fake Discord message:- You can replace text messages in your personal chat or in the server either send by you or by others.
- Locate the message which you want to replace with your desire text.
- Select the text which will highlight the text with blue color, make a right-click on the text, and click inspect.
- Now you will see your highlighted text message on the right-hand side screen of the inspect element.
- Double click on the text message in the inspect element screen and replace it with your fake text.
- You will now see your replaced message on the discord text box. Close the inspect element screen.
Change Date & Time:- You can prank your friends by changing the date as well as the time of the messages sent and received.
- Locate to the time or date you want to change and highlight by selecting the date or time whatever you want to change.
- Right-click now on the highlighted subject and select Inspect, this will open the inspect element on the right hand of the screen.
- Look for the date or time which has been also highlighted on the inspect element screen and double click on it.
- Change the date or time and click on the discord screen to see the changes.
- Close the inspect element screen and enjoy it.
Nintendo Switch 32GB Console Video Games
32GB Memory Card | Neon Red/Neon Blue Joy-Con | 1080p Resolution | 802.11ac WiFi | HDMI | Surround Sound | IR Motion Camera
Create fake Discord username:- Inspect element can also change the username of anyone added in your Discord. For this, you need to click on the corresponding date or message first. Read the steps
- Right-click on the date or message whichever is close to the username, right-click by highlighting the text, and choose to inspect the element.
- Now on the inspect element screen, look for username near to highlighted text and double click on it.
- Replace username now
Add emojis to messages:- You can also play with emojis in Discord using <img src=” /assets/(image id).svg aria-label=”:emoji_name:” alt=”other_name” draggable=”false” class=”(emoji class)”>.
You can do this by
- by sending any emoji
- Get the emoji ID
- Follow replacing instructions
- :grinning: emoji ID is /assets/5c04ac2b97de83c767c22cb0028544ee.svg. The context is <img src=” /assets/assets/5c04ac2b97de83c767c22cb0028544ee.svg aria-label=”:grinning:” alt=”:grinning:” draggable=”false” class=”emoji jumboable”>
Hope now you learned how to open the inspect element on Discord and prank with your friends with this fake discord message maker trick.
Avoid Discord Inspect Element SCAM
Why I am sharing this with you all because recently one of my friends was been scammed. He got a request on the server by a user who asked him to paste the code in the console section of Inspect.
There is a console section on the very right of the element, where you will see a message
If someone told you to copy/paste something here you have an 11/10 chance you’re being scammed.
Pasting anything in here could give attackers access to your Discord account.
Unless you understand exactly what you are doing, close this window and stay safe.
These methods can be used by scammers and cybercriminals, so better we focus only on our work and fun by just changing basic replacements like text, username, and date.
How to see Hidden Password on Discord
There is also a way to see your hidden password while your login into your Discord on Browser.
Most of the time we prefer saving our password on a browser for different apps and websites which helps us to quickly login without entering the password.
So, as this goes for a long time we probably forget our password.
In this case, there is no need to go with the full procedure of changing passwords. You can simply see your hidden password with the discord inspect element trick.
Let’s see the steps on how to do this.
- Open discord.com on your chrome browser
- You may see a screen of Discord where it asks you to log in, where you will see your username and hidden password.
- Click and select an entire password to highlight in blue, right-click on it and choose to inspect element
- The inspect element screen will now come up on the right-hand side will some highlight text and code.
- Look for type=”password”, double click on “password” and replace password by writing text and hit Enter.
- Boom, have a look on the discord login password screen, you can now see your hidden password.
Logitech G602 Lag-Free Wireless Gaming Mouse – 11
Programmable Buttons, Up to 2500 DPI
What is Inspect Element?
Inspect elements are basically called Web development tools and allow web developers to test and debug their code.
This Inspect element (web development tools) is built-in web browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, and Safari.
Inspect element is a great add-on in every browser where you can play with the appearance and content of the web page.
You learned how to inspect elements on Discord and play with discord content on the browser. There are other paid tools in the market with advanced features for the same purpose.
But to prank with Discord text, date and username inspect element is the best.
Please mention your purpose of using the Discord inspect element on the chatbox and please share the article.
I am Shahbaz, and by profession, I am a full-time Blogger and a YouTuber. I have done a master’s in M.B.A and I love playing online games like PUBG and Valorant. I have a small family with my mom, dad, and a younger brother. My blogs and videos are on technology as I have experience and knowledge.