You can be online streaming all the time but your audience and viewers can visit your twitch stream page any time and so you must know how to change twitch offline screen to welcome them with a good notification of being offline.
Twitch is a great platform for the streamers and viewers or I can say for the game lovers. You can also connect twitch to Discord for more features.
Twitch has varieties of features and today in this article I will explain about twitch offline banner.
What is a Twitch Offline Banner? _______________________
While streaming on Twitch you perform your best to grab the viewer’s attention but when you are offline and not streaming you set an attractive twitch offline screen to inform your viewers that you are offline.
The best and professional Twitch channel page is important for your streaming carrier success and so you should try having a well designed and attractive twitch offline image.
How to Create Twitch Offline Banner_________
Twitch offline banner should be in the proper size and with accurate information about your time and date of streaming.
In this article, I will be sharing complete information like twitch offline screen size and how to create and change twitch offline banner.
Twitch Offline Screen Size_______________________________________
The best and recommended twitch offline screen size should be 1920 x 1080 pixels with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the file should be in PNG, JPG, or GIF format with a max file size of 10mb.
You can either create it by yourself or I will explain below how to create. So follow the steps carefully.
1. Open Twitch Online Banner maker and quickly sign up with your email.
2. Once you are signed into the account scroll down to the “Header, Banners and Profile Pages” section and click on Twitch Offline Banner.
3. Here on the next page, you can start from scratch or can use the featured templates, and then you can edit it.
4. You can choose any template that suits you and click on it. Template editor will now be up and you can start editing.
5. Click on the title section and replace it with your channel name and do the same for the other details like social media information, your time of streaming, etc.
6. If you want to add anything to this banner you can choose from the editor panel which is on the left-hand side.
7. You can add Effects, Text, Graphics, and Shapes.
Spend your time to make a complete and attractive twitch offline image. Once done click on download which is on the very right-hand top.
Once you click on download, it will display more options you can choose Retina JPG (2x size) or whatever you wish.
How to Change Twitch Offline Screen______
So once the twitch offline image has been created we can now change the default offline screen with the attractive offline twitch banner.
1. Click on your profile icon located at the very right-hand top and choose the creator dashboard.
2. In the creator dashboard click on Settings and choose Channel from the drop-down.
3. You will be in the about me profile section, from the above tabs click on Brand.
4. Scroll down to the bottom to find the Video Player Banner switch section and click on Update.
5. Click on Upload a photo and browse the location of the offline image that you just created.
Once done you will get the success message and now you can check your twitch offline screen by going back to your channel.
Twitch Offline Banner not showing after Upload_______________
Now by any chance twitch offline banner is not showing after upload then the first thing you need to do is to keep patience as sometimes, the twitch server may take some extra time to display the offline screen.
If still, you do not see the offline image then try the following tips
- Check your Twitch offline screen in incognito mode (private browser) as there can be a problem with the caches. For Google Chrome – click on 3 dots and choose Incognito mode.
- If you have created a twitch offline banner from the above method, try downloading in Retina JPG (2x size) instead of PNG.
I am sure this article will help you to create a beautiful and attractive offline banner for twitch.
You try your best while streaming to gain your viewer’s attention; you must do the same when you are offline by showing your dedication and professionalism towards your work.
Please mention your twitch channel details in the comment box along with the type of streaming.
I am Shahbaz, and by profession, I am a full-time Blogger and a YouTuber. I have done a master’s in M.B.A and I love playing online games like PUBG and Valorant. I have a small family with my mom, dad, and a younger brother. My blogs and videos are on technology as I have experience and knowledge.